- More than 800 games available
- Rewarding VIP/Loyalty scheme
- Several regular promotions available
- Limited customer support hours
- High wagering requirements
- Not many languages supported
Touch Spins Casino Review
Touch Spins casino is a modern-looking casino with plenty to offer, more than we were expecting before writing this review. This online casino is operated via a Jumpman Gaming platform, which as many players know, it’s fairly stable and secure. What’s more, the casino holds two licenses, both the UKGC and AGCC, meaning players can enjoy the oversight of regulators while playing here.
The navigation is simple and requires little to no effort to find all the games, promotions while getting familiarised with the gamification scheme in place, which is tied to the loyalty program. These two make up for a highly rewarding scheme for players on the short and long run.
The casino lobby hosts a large number of game developers, and this means you’ll probably find most of the games you already know. Touch Spins have quite a lot to offer, so keep reading to see what else they have in stock for you.
Get Up to 500 Spins with the Mega Reel
The Welcome Bonus package here gives you the change to win a few prizes. After you make your deposit, you get to spin the Mega Reel for a chance to win amazing prizes, which includes Amazon vouchers and up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst and Fluffy Favourites. The only downside we found was the high requirements, apart from that it’s a good offer.
- 1st Bonus: Spin the Mega Reel to Win Up to 500 Spins.
Wagering requirement: 65x before withdrawing.
Minimum deposit: £10.
Relevant T&Cs: You will receive a free spin for the ‘Mega Reel’ when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
What Other Promotions and Bonuses Can I Get?
- Newbies Cashback Boost: all new players will automatically qualify for at least 1% daily cashback and you can get up to 20% daily cashback if you reach the Legend VIP level within your first month of playing.
- Daily Cashback: the daily cashback means that if you don’t win today, you’ll get up to 10% real cashback on the next day.
- Turbo Reel: Every deposit of £100 or more gives you a chance to unlock the Turbo Reel, which can award up to 500 Spins.
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: every month, the player with the highest single spin win in that month will win a £50 Just Eat Voucher.
- Happy Hours: players who already funded their accounts get a chance to win 10+ Free Spins on a different slot every Wednesday.
- 200 Club: with the gamification scheme in place, all players who collect 200 trophies will get a free £10 Amazon Voucher. What’s more, every 5 trophies you collect gives you a chance to win up to 500 free spins, with a potential total up to 20,000 spins.
The VIP Loyalty Scheme
In the Touch Spins Loyalty Scheme, there are five loyalty levels which give you access to daily cashback and amazing rewards from the start. The rules are simple, the more you deposit and play, the more Kudos you’ll earn and the better the perks you can unlock over time.
Reach the top loyalty level and you’ll get a free spin of the Mega Reel with every £20+ deposited for a chance to win 20+ Free Spins, 10% daily cashback as well as a bonus on your Birthday. Also, if you’re already a VIP somewhere else, submit a request to Touch Spins and they might grant the status straight away.
T&Cs apply to all these promotions, so make sure to read them before opting in.
800+ Games to Choose From
With most of the leading casino game providers in the house, it doesn’t come as a surprise that more than 800 games are available for you in different categories. You’ll find NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming and many more. Some of these providers are responsible for quality slots like Gonzo’s Quest, Book of Oz, Thunderstruck II and hundreds more.
With a comfortable list of more than 800 games, Touch Spins has what it takes to provide a fantastic time for new and seasoned players alike. Spin the die-hard classic fruity slots such as Mega Joker and Lucky 7 or the latest modern slots such as Narcos and Crystal Rift.
Bingo rooms are also available, so if you’re looking for a more slow-paced game, take your time with Bingo Millions, Lucky Stars and the other few titles available.
What About the Jackpot Slots?
Jackpot enthusiasts have a special place at Touch Spins casino. Almost 50 jackpot slots can be played for the big bucks here, however, you will not find all the big pots but you might settle down for the likes of Mega Moolah, Jackpot Raiders, Stampede and a few more that you probably already played.
Where are the Live Casino Games?
We’re not sure why but only a few tables games are available but unfortunately, there isn’t a proper live casino lobby at the moment. If this changes in the future, we’ll update this review.
Deposits & Withdrawals at Touch Spins
The list of payment methods available but it is quite small when compared to other online casinos. Despite that, it should cater to all players since it includes credit cards, and e-wallets to make deposits and withdrawals.
Currencies accepted: GBP.
Minimum deposit: £10.
Withdrawal Processing Time: 24 hours.
Customer Support at Touch Spins
At Touch Spins casino, the Customer Support service is limited and it is available only during business hours. Any issues and requests will be dealt with by email or on-site message during these hours.
There’s also a useful FAQ page that might provide some answers before you have to reach for an agent. Unfortunately, there’s no phone support or live chat feature at the moment.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: No.
- Live Chat: No.
- Video Chat: No.
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 18:00hrs (GMT)