Joker Wild Double Up
Joker Wild Double Up video poker is not far-removed from the more classic and traditional 5 card draw poker that is enjoyed around the gaming world. This single player version of video poker offers the opportunity to claim big wins while keeping up with the traditional elements of the games. You get to play in a highly detailed graphical user interface which indicates any possible winning outcome.
How to play the Joker Wild Double Up
The player has the chance to play 1,5,10 or 25 hands that can be performed on various different levels with varying coin values, ranging from 10 cents to 50 euros. Joker Wild Double Up Video Poker features the Joker Wild card which substitutes all other cards, giving you a winning hand. The game also has a double up feature for a pair of Kings or better where game round winnings are up to 5 times higher. Play this table game at the best NetEnt Casinos.
What to win
Hands usually give out benefits like the following (from highest paying to the lowest):
- Natural Royal Flush – A,K,Q,J,10 – max. payout 4000 coins
- Five of a Kind – 4 cards of the same value, and a Joker Wild -max. payout 1000 coins
- Royal Flush, with the help of a Joker Wild – max. payout 500 coins
- Straight Flush – 5 consecutive cards of the same suit – max. payout 250 coins
- Four of a Kind – max. payout 75 coins
- Full House – 3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of the same value – max. payout 40 coins
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit – max. payout 25 coins
- Straight – 5 consecutive cards – max. payout 15 coins
- Three of a Kind – 3 cards of the same value – max. payout 10 coins
- Two Pair – 2 x a pair – max. payout 5 coins
- Kings or Better – a pair of Kings or Ace's – max. payout 5 coins
Joker Wild Double Up Video Poker features fast game play, high payouts, the use of the Joker Wild as well as a double up option that allows the player to guess the color of the next card, It also pays up to five times the game round winnings. The game has a payout rate of 97.95% which is really high and you cannot find it in many other games. Moreover, you can choose amongst 1, 5, 10 and 25 hands to play with.
Who created Joker Wild Double Up?
The software developer behind the Joker Wild Double Up is NetEnt. Founded in 1996, this company delivers a magnificent gaming portfolio that tends to be a must amongst the best online casinos throughout the globe. Fair game play mechanims and highly detailed graphics are some of the basic characteristics of any NetEnt online casino game. We at New Casinos highly recommend that you try out any NetEnt product since you will have a really enjoyable web gaming time.