Domain name terms & conditions
Registering domains through us? Please note that domains may be subject to additional terms and conditions as laid down by the respective governing body. Registrant terms for .UK can be found here and domain dispute policy at this place. For all other information about .UK domains, please visit Nominet.org.uk.
Alternatively, by phone at +44 (0)7450 961 888 or at the following address:
4th Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, GB.
We do our best to respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours on weekdays and within 48 hours on weekends. Any complaint can be sent by email to [email protected] and if unsatisfied with the answer – you can call the founder at +44 (0)7450 961 888. All complaints will be dealt with within 5 business days.
Our terms & conditions for .UK domain name registrations:
1. These terms apply to all new and existing customers of New Casions Ltd seeking to register a .UK domain name.
2. Registration of .UK domains operates on a first come first served basis. For the avoidance of all doubt, New Casions Ltd may only offer registration of .UK domains in the following situations:
a) Where individual Customers are at least 18 years of age;
b) Where the Customer is a UK resident. For non-UK residents a proxy will be automatically provided to enable registration. Customers acknowledge and understand that PO Boxes will be unacceptable as an address;
c) If the equivalent .CO.UK, .ORG.UK, .ME.UK, .LTD.UK, .PLC.UK and .NET.UK domains are available for registration, Customers may register the direct .UK domain. The customer is not required to register the equivalent .co.uk at the same time with the registration of the direct .UK domain name.
d) Where .CO.UK domains the Customer has previously registered, post 29th October 2013 00:00 GMT do not have a corresponding registration in any of the other 3rd level .UK domains (.ORG.UK, .ME.UK, .LTD.UK, .PLC.UK and .NET.UK) registered pre 28th October 2013 23:59 GMT;
e) Where the Client applying for the Pre-Order meets the following criteria:
i. Their .CO.UK domain was registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT;
ii. Where no .CO.UK is registered, the .org.UK is registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT;
iii. Where no .CO.UK or .org.UK is registered, the .ME.UK is registered pre-28th October 2013 23:59 GMT.
3. Applications are at the discretion of the registry in accordance with Nominet’s official T&C.
4. New Casinos Ltd. does not take responsibility for any unsuccessful applications based on incorrect information entered by Customers.
5. .UK domain names will be charged at the price advertised on the 123-reg website or the email communication provided to existing Clients who have registered .CO.UK domain names. These prices exclude VAT.
6. .UK domain names are charged at £7.99 (plus VAT) per year of registration and may be registered for multiple years but at maximum of 10 (ten) years.
7. Customers acknowledge that whilst New Casinos Ltd. will use its’ reasonable endeavours to register a .UK domain, the company does not accept any liability if the .UK Registry (for whatsoever reason) is incapable of registering the domain name.
8. New Casinos Ltd. does not accept liability for the unsuccessful registration of a .UK domain name which is caused by unforeseen circumstances.
9. Payment for the relevant domain the Customer has registered will be taken at the time of placing the order.
10. Customers acknowledge that the “Launch Date” of 10th June 2014 is not within the control of New Casinos Ltd. and is therefore subject to change.
11. Customers acknowledge that IPS Tag changes for .UK domain names are chargeable at the rate of £9.99 (plus VAT) per domain name.
12. Customers understand and accept that they are responsible for ensuring prior to payment that the items requested are the items they wish to purchase. Customers have the opportunity to remove any unwanted items or add further items before payment is taken.
13. Customers acknowledge that .UK domains purchased through New Casinos ltd. do not come with a WHOIS Privacy service.
14. Registration of .UK domain names is subject to New Casinos General Terms and Conditions and New Casinos Domain Registration, Renewal and Refund Agreement. If there is any conflict between these .UK Registration terms and the New Casinos Ltd. General terms, then the terms set out herein shall prevail.
15. New Casinos Ltd. reserves the right to end this service, extend this service and or amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time without the prior notice or consent of the Customer. Reasonable usage applies.