There were in the past and still are a variety of new poker games hitting the online casinos, while the Ride’M Poker is one of the most popular. Betsoft hit a home run when they created this game; the only problem is that it can be a bit more confusing to play than other poker games. Ride’M Poker is a multi-card game that allows you to play one, two or three hands all at the same time. The goal of this card game is to guess if the dealer’s cards will give you the hand that wins or if you think you pass. Following, we at New Casinos bring out our review about this special game that upon getting used to its game play, you might get quite rewarded.
How to play Ride’M Poker
- The game begins by choosing the bets prior to dealing the cards
- The player must make 3 bets that are equal for every hand they are going to play
- The dealer will give each hand that is being played 3 cards
- 2 cards will be placed in front of the dealer, known as community cards, face down
- Next, you look at your cards and make the decision to ride or pass
- If you ride, you are taking one of the bets, while if you pass you lose
- The dealer will turn over only one of the cards in the community area and all players will have the option to ride or pass again.
- Even if you passed on the first round, you can decide to ride on your other hand
- The last card is turned over and you will be paid accordingly.
Basically, this game is all about guessing the winning hand. You do not have any rivals at all. You can click on the help button and select the tips and control section, where you can get various information related to the game play. The base game table includes all the necessary data concerning the multiple betting values, the basic payouts and the bonus payouts along with their odds. Pick the best online casinos to play this poker game.
What to win
The basic pay table is as follows:
- 10's or better 1 to 1
- Two pair 2 to 1
- Three of a kind 3 to 1
- Straight 5 to 1
- Flush 8 to 1
- Full house 11 to 1
- 4 of a kind 50 to 1
- Straight flush 200 to 1
- Royal flush 1000 to 1
The Bonus pay table is:
- Three of a kind 5 for 1
- Straight 25 for 1
- Flush 50 for 1
- Full house 200 for 1
- 4 of a kind 400 for 1
- Straight flush 2000 for 1
- Royal flush 20000 for 1
The minimum bet is 1 credit, while the maximum bet can go up to 100 credits.
You get to play in a compact gaming interface with simple buttons, where the odds of any possible combination are always displayed. The bonus payout option is really great as by just placing a one-dollar side bet you have the opportunity to win $20000. The game might seem complex at first sight. Yet, it is really simple to understand and start playing it without any trouble within a few minutes.
Who created Ride’M Poker?
Betsoft is the developer of Ride’M Poker. Founded in 2005, this software developing company aims to provide the best possible customer service via their technological solutions. They are pioneers in the true 3D cinematic design, while they also include some of the best graphics and sound effects into their products. Betsoft targets on the quality of an online slot or casino game, as well as featuring high responsible gaming standards for a fair and enjoyable game play activity.