Everyone is somehow familiar with the Poker Casino Game and every casino player loves it, doesn’t he? Poker is the most popular casino game among all the casino players around the world and the world poker tournaments have made this thriling casino game one of the most beloved games around the globe for everyone. The historical information puts us back in the 19th century when the first form of the poker game in the US made its initial appearence. Back then, it included 5 cards to each player from a 20 card deck. Since then and during that period and following, around 1850, there were many variations of the poker game in Europe. The 52 card deck was introduced and the poker game started to look like as it is widely known nowadays.
The 20th century, more precisely around 1970, the poker game became extremely popular globally and the legendary WSOP (World Series of Poker) tournament was introduced. In the 21st century, the poker game met even more expansion and recognition mainly because of the Online Poker feature that you can find in the majority of the new online casinos and the hole-card cameras that transformed this great casino game into a strong fan spectator game.
How to play and what rules to follow on the Online Poker
As it can be obvious in the majority of the online casinos, there are various poker games. The most popular and also used in the WSOP (World Series of Poker) is the Texas Hold’em. In this poker variation, all players are dealt 2 cards and 5 community cards are placed on the table. The player is trying to pull out the best 5 card combination from the total of 7 cards (2 cards from his hand and 5 cards from the table). The strongest 5 card combination wins the pot. Let us see how this really works for a round in Texas Hold’em:
To begin with, there is a dealer mark that moves around each round for a player. This dealer mark means that the player that is located left of the dealer must put in the small blind and the next one next to him the big blind which are the minimum and the maximum bets on the table. The first player on the left of the big blind starts the game. The specific player has three choices; he can call the big blind, raise it or fold. The same procedure follows for each player around the circle respectively where the players can call, raise the previous bet or fold. When the betting is over, the dealer “burns” the top card of the deck faced down, pulls 3 faced up community cards and puts them on the table, this is called ‘The Flop’.
At this point the next betting round takes place and it begins with the player that is located left to the dealer. After the same betting procedure is repeated, the dealer “burns” another card and reveals the 4th card that is called ‘The Turn’. Another betting round, the same as before takes place starting with the player located left of the dealer. For the final round, the dealer “burns” another card from the deck and then reveals the 5th and final card which is called ‘The River’. At this point, there is another betting round and finally the players can show their hands and claim the pot. Keep in mind that if a player bets on the final round and no one calls it, then he is the winner and he does not have to show his hand.
Let us present you now the different combinations of hands in Texas Hold’em in descending order:
– ‘Royal Flush’ is the the strongest hand in this poker game and it includes the number 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace all of them of the same suit. If you happen to have that then you are 100% winning.
– ‘Straight Flush’ is the next one which includes 5 cards of the same suit all in numerical order.
– The ‘Four of a Kind’ is following, which includes 4 cards of the same number and a random card as 5th. The greater the numeric value of the 4 cards, the strongest the combination, 9-9-9-9-K is stronger than 7-7-7-7-K, concluding that the strongest 4 of a kind is the 4 Aces followed by a random 5th card.
– Continuing, there is the ‘Full House’. Here we have a combination of 3 cards of the same number along with another 2 card pair of the same number. The highest the numeric value of the 3 same number cards the strongest the full house, 10-10-10-8-8 is strongest than 9-9-9-Q-Q.
– Next one is the ‘Flush’. Here we have 5 cards of the same suit. The strongest flush is the one that includes the highest numeric value of the suit, a flush that includes an Ace is always the strongest flush possible since the Ace is the highest card.
– Following there is the ‘Straight’ which is five cards in numerical order, the suit does not matter.
– ‘Three of a Kind’ is next where we have 3 cards of the same number and 2 random cards.
– ‘Two Pair’ for the next combination which includes a pair of 2 cards of the same number and another pair of 2 cards of the same number plus a random 5th card.
– Last, the ‘One Pair’ combination where you have one pair of two cards of the same number. In case that no one has at least one pair of the same two numbers at the final round then the player which owns an Ace wins the pot as it is the highest card. If another one owns also an Ace then the pot is split amongst them accordingly.
Where to play the Online Poker
As it is mentioned above, the online poker is a truly popular casino game that you will find in the most of both new and established online casinos. There is also a variation on the online poker games that are offered and some online casinos even have a seperate online poker section. In addition to the above, players have the chance to play their favorite poker casino game in its Live Casino version as well, andbear in mind that there are some poker games that are offered via the Mobile Casino option that many of the online casinos possess. Therefore, it is our New Casinos Limited obligation to present you the best online casinos where you will find the most money-promising online poker games:
|Screenshot||New casino||Offer||Free Spins Details:||Reviews|
|Exclusive: 20 Free Spins after Registration.||A brand new UK Online Casino. Get 200% bonus up to £2000 plus 20 bonus spins on your very first deposit.||Spin Station Casino review|
|Exclusive: 20 Free Spins after Registration.||Welcome package that sums up to €500 plus 200 Extra Spins.||Chance Hill Casino review|
|Exclusive: 20 Free Spins after Registration on Starburst and 10 Free Spins on every deposit.||A luxurious online casino with majestic promotions. Welcome bonus of £1500 and 100 Bonus Spins.||The Grand Ivy Casino review|
What to win at the Online Poker
Winnings in the poker game can be utterly impressive yet unexpected at the same time. They cannot be compared to any other casino game around. The most interesting feature about poker, is that a player can win a round without even having a good hand. Poker is based on the psychological mood of the players as it is a game of emotions and facial expressions. Once a player manages to “read up” another player’s movements and expressions, then he is eligible to beat him even if he owns a lower hand. Of course, this has no relation to the online poker because nofaces can be seen there but players can use this technique while playing live poker, where it is most likely that someone starts earning big winnings while “reading up” his opponents. At no circumstances though bluffing all the time can be a profitable strategy. It is on the player’s skill of knowing his hand value and the opponent’s psychology that will lead in winning prizes such as huge amounts of money depended of course on the bet that have been previously placed.
Advantages of the Online Poker
Have you ever played the poker game in a land-based casino? Or maybe in a friendly house with your favourite companions? If so, you will easily admit that it is quite a tiresome experience. Nevertheless, playing poker online gives you the freedom to operate your gaming activity the way you want to, sitting in your comfortable armchair maybe and not having to dress up like you are gong to some celebration event. All you have to do is use your laptop or even your mobile phone and focus on how you will be a real money winner.