International Game Technology (IGT)
IGT (International Game Technology) is the global leader across multiple channels with its integrated portfolio which includes services, products and technology. International Game Technology offers some of the best-in-class content and is certainly shaping the gaming industry of tomorrow by delivering the sort of innovation everyone wants. We at New Casinos highly appreciate IGT’s overall contribution to the world gambling industry. In 2005, they purchased Wagerworks for $90 million for their countless casino and slot games since online gaming is prohibited in the United States because of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, 2006. They provided more than one hundred real money betting options for players from legalized jurisdictions. They then debuted a brand new interactive division in 2010 header by Gideon Bierer. With more than 18 years of combined experience in the field, WagerWorks and Milion-2-1 became one. Interactive provides regulatory compliant casino games and platform solutions including the MegaJackpot series. In March 2011, they expanded their operations and increased their workforce considerably. Following we display in great detail the IGT’s characteristics and their award winning developing course through the time lapse.
Best new IGT Casinos
|200% up to £50 + 50 Bonus Spins on Starburst||Happy looking interface with a well designed mobile casino. It offers also a great welcome bonus plus many offers and promotions.||Tiny Slots Casino review|
|100% up to £200 and 25 Bonus Spins||This casino has a nice layout and really easy to use menu. The exceptional thing is that it offers casino games from 20 developers.||Spin Prive Casino review|
|200% up to £200 plus 25 Extra Spins on Starburst – EXCLUSIVE||A new online casino with cool design, great VIP Loyalty Program and an enormous casino game portfolio.||Gamblio Casino review|
|100% up to £200 + 25 BS||A glamorous and royal environment with great Live Casino.||Royal House Casino review|
|100% up to £200 and 25 FS||A specialist in online slots from Microgaming, NetEnt and many other game developers.||Sin Spins review|
|200% up to £200 + 100 BS||A fantastic new online casino with 200% bonus up to £200 plus 100 Bonus Spins||Fantastic Spins review|
|1000% in total deposit bonuses||£5 Free Money after registration on Bingo Games.||Bingorella Casino review|
|Up to £600||A clean and neat casino that will treat you like a royalty.||Red Queen review|
|100% up to £200 + 150 FS||An online casino with lots of glamour and style.||Glimmer Casino review|
|100% up to £200||A nice looking online casino that offers casino games from most of the developers||Hippozino Casino review|
|100% up to £200 plus £10 Extra Cash||11 Free Spins after registration on Starburst.||Video Slots Casino review|
IGT’s Strong Points
IGT is the leading end to end gaming company in the world and manufactures more than half of the slot machines used in the United States. It is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company’s headquarters are in the United Kingdom and the operating headquarters are in Providence, Rhode Island, Las Vegas, Nevada and Rome, Italy. They have more than 13000 employees around the world and attract some of the top talents from the industry. International Game Technology (IGT) has acquired several awards regarding the innovation and the leadership. Following we display the IGT’s 2015 and 2016 titles:
- IGT won the ‘Best User Experience in Mobile’ award at the 9th Annual International Gaming Awards which took place in London on 1st of February, 2016.
- IGT has been evaluated at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI®-DEV).
- Jay Gendron, IGT Senior Vice President, North America, was honored on October 15, in Dallas, Texas at the induction ceremony of the Lottery Industry Hall of Fame as a member of the Class of 2015, which took place during the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) Annual Conference and Trade Show.
- IGT won two 2015 Global Gaming Awards. IGT’s S3000 cabinet claimed the title of the ‘Casino Product of the Year’ and IGT’s Powerbucks game was announced the ‘Land-Based Gaming Innovation of the Year.’
- IGT’s Sencillito, Chilean commercial service brand, acquired the first place in the Bill Payment Services section for National Customer Satisfaction Awards.
- IGT received two top honors by the National Response Center (NRC) at the ContactCenterWorld’s annual Best in Americas awards in Orlando, Florida this June, 2016. These are the Best Technology Innovation, Internal Solution, and the Best Contact Center Trainer, both awarded to Anthony Andrade, Senior Training Manager.
- IGT received the World Lottery Association’s (WLA) first CSR certification for vendors.
- IGT’s Italian legal team won the title of the ‘Legal Department of the Year’ during the fourth annual Le Fonti International Awards ceremony which took place in Milan, on the 11th of June, 2015.
- IGT’s Vice President of Global Marketing, Gaming, Sylvia Dietz won the Industry Achiever of the Year award at The Women in Gaming awards.
- IGT claims the Lottery Software Supplier of the Year title at the eGaming Review B2B Awards for the sixth time.
- IGT received 13 titles at the 36th annual Telly Awards for outstanding video production.
- IGT Reno got the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification.
- Connie Laverty O’Connor was honored at Providence Business News (PBN) with the Career Achievement Award on 29th of this May, 2016.
- IGT’s SPHINHX 3D game took the first place at the Southern Gaming Summit in Biloxi, Mississippi and won the title of the ‘Best in Show’.
- IGT was awarded with the title of the Lottery Software Supplier of the Year at 2015 eGaming Review B2B Awards.
- IGT’s BEJEWELED 3D took the first place in the Casino Enterprise Management (CEM) Magazine’s 9th Annual Slot Floor Technology Awards.
What Kind of Games do they Develop?
They are deeply invested in innovation and are fueled with customer intelligence. IGT includes multiple slot games and jackpots, as well as classic table games. They consistently deliver some of the best performing entertainment and life changing jackpots totally almost $6 billion as far as payouts are concerned. Their mobile casino portfolio includes table, lottery, mobile slots, SMS games, platform products and mobile marketing across all mobile technologies including Android and Apple.
IGT’s Game Portfolio
With a showcase of new blockbuster games for 2016 like MegaJackpots, Isle O’Plenty, Wheel of Fortune On Tour, CLEOPATRA Plus and Family Guy slots, they have something for everyone. They were purchased by IGT in 2014 for $6.4 billion and currently boast of an annual revenue in excess of $2 billion. IGT is amongst the leading software developers in the online casino industry today. Some of their best known games include:
- 3 Reel Hold Up
- Coyote Moon
- Double Diamond
- Fire Opals
- The Amazing Race
- Kitty Glitter
- The Joker’s Wild
- Family Feud
- Five Times Pay
- Monopoly You’re In the Money
- Pixies of the Forest
- Texas Tea
- White Orchid
- Wolf Run
- Power Blackjack
- All Star Poker
- 100 Play
- Ultimate X
- Super Times Pay
- Triple Chance Play
- Three Wheel Roulette
- Hot Streak Roulette
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette
Three Card Second Chance and Power Blackjack are a couple of games which will only be found at IGT online casinos.